A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE


It has been too long since I've last blogged. Less than a week but I felt weird not being on here. A lot has happened in these past couple of weeks.

There have been some incredibly difficult days, but that is perfectly fine. It is days like those that make me appreciate all of the incredible people and experiences in my life so much more.

The good and the bad balance each other out. The negative experiences force us to remove the cover from our eyes to see all the good right in front of us.
Sometimes we spend so much time searching for something to be happy about that we are blinded from the things that have always been there. Be grateful, always.

1 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers