A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE


I am surrounded by so many people around me that aren't spiritual in any way, which is truly a 180º difference from myself. I was asked the other day "Doesn't that bother you? to have friends that think your beliefs are useless?"

This question wasn't as hard for me to answer as I thought it would be, because I am actually so thankful for these people. Not because they have different beliefs then mine, but because in a way..we are the same. Strongly connected to something we believe in so passionately. Whether it is believing in the existence of God, or the exact opposite of that. I would rather have friends that stick to their beliefs(or disbeliefs) then ones who are on the fence with it all the time.

Anyways, this post is basically dedicated to thankfulness.
I am thankful for all of my friends, the ones I see everyday, and the ones I see every couple of years, if I have ever called you a friend, I love you.
I am thankful for my school and everybody in it, because they have inspired me to be better.
Mostly I'm thankful for my family, because there is nothing better then unconditional love.


1 comments:

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers