A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE


We are so young, but scared as fuck. Scared to live our lives, to wear what we want, listen to the music we want and to say what we want. Wear what you like, even if that means you wear nothing at all. Play the music you love as loud as you want and sing your heart out. Stop biting your tongue and say exactly what you mean. You don't need to sugarcoat your words to be accepted. Go out on a Monday, forget about school the next morning. Forgive who you hate. Smile more. Live recklessly. Fall in love, or don't. Do what makes you smile. Follow your heart, and fuck what anybody has to say about it.

I'm going to make something of myself, for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive