A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE


We are born to do good. I want to be good, I want to try my best. I was struck with big ideas today.

I was thinking today about my motivation..or lack thereof. My biggest problem is I don't want to lose my downtime. I suppose I really value that time I have to just sit down and do nothing. Contradicting considering I said I want to accomplish things. I just think that when things around me are moving so fast, it is the only way for me to slow down. But I'm beginning to understand that the time I get to unwind will be a lot more well deserved and appreciated if I actually accomplish something beforehand. For something that seems so trivial, it is one of my biggest problems.

fuck. i need a change

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive