A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE


I want to go back to last July. It was the month that made my summer incredible. I miss walking the streets of Paris with my cousin listening to acoustic music and feeling nothing but bliss. Last summer was so undeniably perfect. It makes me sad knowing I won't experience something like that again, I wonder if anything will measure up to how I felt then? I think it was real happiness I had then. Comfort.Bliss.Excitement. I was ready to take on the world. I wish I knew what has changed since then. I want to go back. But like I said, wishing never got anyone anywhere. Everything has the potential to be better, that includes myself, my upcoming summer... and so much more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive