A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE


I could use a change of scenery. I think everybody could. We teach ourselves to be satisfied with sub-par things.Why? Are we going to be just "Ok" for the rest of our lives? We are so consumed with pleasing everyone around us, we completely forget about & neglect ourselves. Fuck that. You are the master of your own future. Why concern yourself with the (negative) opinions of others? You were given your own body, and your own mind. Do whatever makes you happy. Whatever it may consist of. Call me cliché but life is what you make it, I will follow my heart over my head, any day.

"I am not alone, because I live inside a world that is my own. I haven't found what I've been looking for yet, but you can count on me to stay forever."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive