A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE

I won't elaborate much on this. I'm just going to leave a simple quote to get my point across. It's easier that way, in regards to explaining my literal disregard for negativity from other people.
"I gotta terminate the hate, spread the positive"

I respect peoples opinions on me, good or bad. I am not so self righteous that they are completely shoved from my mind. But I do have to articulate that when people deliberately say (or post..) obscenely rude things to me. I will not consider them fact. Nor will I justify them with a response. Karma will affect you more then my words ever will, and truthfully even though I wasn't asked for forgiveness, I've given it to the anonymous. Hate gets you nowhere.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive