A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE

This time baby I'll beeeeeeeeee bullleeetttttpprrrooofff.

God that tune by La Roux! I think it has subliminal messaging in it, because there is no other way a song can get stuck in someones head like that.

Anyways, aside from that... I hate conflict. It makes my heartbeat irregular and I feel uncomfortable. But on the real here, I choose my battles wisely, and this one isn't worth the energy. I've been feeling drained lately, I'm sick of putting up a front. I have all the people I need in my life right now, but if they don't want to be a part of it, then so be it. Take your leave, because any emotion invested in me will go to waste.

If I'm such a horrible person, why are you wasting your time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers