A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE




I saw the funniest thing today. I was walking down the road today with Michael, and we see a guy on a motorcycle up ahead with something on his chest. As he got closer we saw he actually had a small dog, in something that looked like a baby carrier strapped to his chest on the motorcycle! It was a mixture of the cutest/weirdest things I've ever seen, the dog even had small goggles made just for him! It was hilarious, honestly haha I would post pictures if I had them, and I am super bummed that I don't.



On a side note: I watched Edward Scissorhands today for the first time in a while today, and I suggest to anyone who hasn't seen it to rent/borrow it because it is great! I could not have had a better Sunday, Dogs on motorcycles and another well directed Tim Burton movie. Uhbooya









0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers