A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE


A couple of months ago, I think the only real girl at my school left.
She was my best friend, and I can truthfully say that nothing is as good without her. When a friend like that isn't with you on a day to day basis you really start to appreciate them more. It also begins to open your eyes to the people around you, and in my case, I didn't like what I saw. I don't think that I will bond with another person the way I did with her in such a short amount of time. But I don't think that bothers me, because I'm not looking for a replacement, and realistically there isn't anyone who could compare anyways. This is a person who has had nothing but patience and love for me since the moment we became friends, and was always there to rant with me (which obviously won me over in an instant). This person is insanely talented, hilarious and has impeccable taste in music (lol) >

This is my thank you to my best friend, the most real person in my life. Distance means nothing. YOU inspire me







0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers