A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE

I genuinely feel bad for people who cannot get other peoples noses out of their relationship. I was looking at formspring today with my boyfriend, and it blew our minds all the anonymous relationship questions. I mean, I simply do not understand how people actually spend a lot of their time being curious about their peers relationships? How does it affect your life in anyway? Curiosity killed the cat.

instead of being nosey, how about you go out and get yourself in one? No, but I am actually thankful that the friends I have in my life don't poke their nose in my relationship. A majority of people are the exact opposite. Sorry to those of you! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers