A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE

"Tomorrow is going to be the most beautiful day of my life"
I wonder if we all carried ourselves with that mind frame, if our bad days would seem that much more tolerable? I hope so.

I want to live my life for myself, I will do what I want, what I love, and I could not be less concerned as to what others may think of it. I am not entirely sure why there are people who think that their opinion impacts my life in any way at all. How can you hold yourself up on a pedestal so high, that you think your thoughts on myself will mean more to me then my own? What you see me as, whatever you take me for is for yourself, it matters to you, and you only. What confuses me more then anything else, is that there are people who I don't even consider to be a good friend who think that they have some relevance in my life. I am thinking specifically of one person, who has continuously tried my patience and I have zero tolerance for them anymore. This person has no respect for anyone in their life, and has actually said some pretty demeaning things about people in my family. If you are reading this, know that just because the conflict between us is seemingly "resolved" that does not mean that you are going to be a part of my life. I will never defend you again nor help you in any aspect of your life. I have no space for you in my life, I have no desire to put up with your mood swings or lack of intelligence.

I do not care what you feel. What you think. What you do.
You are nobody to me.


ON A HAPPIER NOTE
I am thankful for all of the incredible people I have in my life, You give me hope that tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers