A space to grow.

http://www.formspring.me/D4RE


Today was honestly one of the best days I've had in a while. I had a religion trip to a soup kitchen in Toronto, a place called St Francis Table. It was a breath of fresh air to say the least.

Me and half of my class went, and we basically just served food to the homeless, or those who don't have the money to put food on the table. Unfortunately I had to peel the onions for the salad we served, the head chef there said I "looked like a crier" ....he was definitely right hahah

But all jokes aside, it was a sweet day. There was lots of people to help, and I left feeling great. :)

And as if this day wasn't great enough... GLEE IS ON TONIGHT! My two good friends Kellie and Zoe are total Gleeks...and as if we don't sound nerdy enough referring to ourselves as that! okokok but seriously, glee..is on tonight.


There is a slight possibility this is my last post, because I'm going to sing myself to death.
(Also, the first sentences font is the only normal one, this one is too big...I am so new to this)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Product of my surroundings.

Followers